The Hospital Ruber Internacional, a leader in the private healthcare sector, is a benchmark for its quality, state-of-the-art technology, highly-qualified professionals and its continuous drive for improvement.
The Hospital Ruber Internacional, is designed as a "full-service hospital"; its Central Departments, Medical-Surgical Units of the different specialities and Associate Doctors, are interrelated amongst themselves and integrated in the Hospital, achieving maximum efficiency in the organization and carrying out of the different medical, care, teaching and research activities.
Carefully selected medical teams of healthcare staff with the maximum experience, together with the continuous provision of the most sophisticated and effective medical technology equipment, allow for an optimum level of health care to be provided.
The Hospitalisation area is distributed over the ground, first, second and third floors. All rooms are large and bright, with a terrace or access to a garden and equipped with all the necessary amenities.
- 108 single rooms
- 15 Suites
- Day hospital: 8 beds for Medical-Surgical Day hospital and 6 Cancer Treatment cubicles.
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is equipped with 4 incubators/beds for neonatal intensive care, 7 neonatal observation beds and 26 baby nests.
- Adult ICU is equipped with 16 beds.
The Hospital Ruber Internacional has an Internal Medicine Unit that provides support and continuous care to patients admitted to the hospital from the other Medical-Surgical Units.
The Surgical Area of the Hospital Ruber Internacional is equipped with the most modern facilities and material, and highly-qualified staff to offer the best for every speciality.
The Surgical Area is made up of the following units:
- Central Surgical Block: It has 8 operating rooms (1 hybrid). Some of these are allocated for Heart Surgery, Vascular Surgery and Neurosurgery.
- Obstetric Block: Equipped with 2 delivery rooms and a caesarean section operating room.
- Robotic Operating Room (Da Vinci): Most advanced surgical system in the world because of its great precision and, above all, maximum patient safety.
- Endoscopy Room
- Vascular and Haemodynamic Interventional Radiology Room
- Outpatient Treatment/Minor Surgery Room: operating room intended for surgical procedures that do not require hospitalisation.
- Laser Unit: It consists of two separate laser rooms: one for eye surgery and another for Gynaecological and/or Dermatological treatments.
All of this supported by a post-anaesthesia care unit (PACU) equipped with 14 beds and supervised by a Team of Anaesthetists.
The Hospital Ruber Internacional has a complete emergency department operating 24 hours a day.
It is made up of a multidisciplinary team which assesses patients and provides them with the best quality care.
We treat Paediatric, Gynaecological/Obstetric and Adult Emergencies.
The Hospital Ruber Internacional has more than 50 medical clinics located on floors -1 and -2 of the Hospital. In addition to the clinics at the hospital itself, we have a new Medical Centre located at Paseo de la Habana 43 in Madrid (Metro Colombia/Metro Bernabéu), to continue giving an excellent service to our patients, but with a more central location, in a building dedicated exclusively for this purpose.
The Medical Centre was created with the aim of bringing the quality of the Hospital Ruber Internacional closer to the centre of the capital.
- 2,500 m2 with the latest technology
- 22 medical clinics
- Diagnostic X-ray Area
- 3 physiotherapy and rehabilitation cubicles
- Gym and functional assessment area
Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Aesthetic Nutrition, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Immunology, Internal and Family Medicine, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology, Paediatrics, Psychology, Psychiatry, Rheumatology, Pain Management Unit and Urology.
Angiology and Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Maxillofacial Surgery, Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery and Traumatology.