Internal doctor is a specialist in deep knowledge of the diseases natural history. He has been trained basically in the clinical manifestations analysis; that is, in the symptoms interpretation and diseases signs.
They have become experts in differential diagnoses of diverse processes both for commons and complexes, due to their wide global vision. They also design the treatment, particularly in diseases that affect several systems.
Due to the advance in the survival rate in Western world, people over 65 years have countless demands as for their health preservation and for the simultaneous diverse processes; therefore, they need several medicines with possible interrelations among the drugs and their side effects, requesting a central approach that offers the internist doctor.
The performance field is basically the hospital environment, assisting also, when necessary to the patient care in the pre and post operation process and, in general with all the specialists.
The performance field is essentially the hospital environment, although it can also assist to outpatients. If necessary, it helps too with the patient care in the pre and postoperative period, and, in general with all the specialists
• Título de Licenciada en Medicina y Cirugía por la Universidad Complutense de Madrid (1988).
• Grado de Licenciatura con calificación de sobresaliente.
• Especialización vía M.I.R. en Medicina Interna en el Hospital Clínico Universitario San Carlos de Madrid (1990-1994) con rotación externa en el Servicio de Enfermedades Infecciosas del H. Clinic i Provincial de Barcelona (1994).
• Médico de la Unidad de Medicina Interna del Hospital Ruber Internacional de Madrid, desde 1995 hasta la actualidad.
• Idiomas: español, inglés.
These details are subjected to modifications. Confirm the coverage in reception.
Generali (Dr. P. Álvarez Blanco -Dr. M. GarcíaGarcía)
Mapfre (Dr. P. Álvarez Blanco – Dr. M. GarcíaGarcía)